Wayne-White Counties Electric Cooperative is accepting applications for the position of
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE.
The successful applicant should possess outstanding written and oral communication skills with the ability to multi-task, and exhibit competence in a variety of areas, including but not limited to:
1. Financial Management
2. Technical Capacity
3. Ethical Conduct
5. Ability to Work Well with Others
6. Assist Members daily with a variety of needs on a first-contact basis
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Two-year Associate Degree in a clerical/secretarial or related field or any equivalent experience.
· Cashier experience or prior work experience in a related field.
· Education in Microsoft Office Products.
· Willingness to learn NISC Computer System.
POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
· This is a full-time position.
· Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
· There is overtime required from time to time.
A complete job description will be provided upon request, and to those candidates who are chosen for an interview.
To apply for this position:
Please send your resume and cover letter by 5:00pm on September 20, 2021 to:
Wayne-White Counties Electric Cooperative
P.O. Drawer E
Fairfield, Illinois 62837
* No phone calls please
Wayne-White Counties Electric Cooperative is an Equal Opportunity Employer